Sunday, March 12, 2006

Fuhgeddabout It


After waiting approximately eighteen months, I am eagerly anticipating the first episode the new (and sadly, final) season of The Sopranos. I've been catching up on the past episodes HBO has been airing since December, but nothing beats something new.

Actually, I am pretty excited about the rest of my Sunday. I woke up and headed straight over to a coffee shop by my apartment so I could get some school work done. Once I go home, I'm off to continue my quest to find a great Chicago cupcake. Today's destination is Sweet Mandy B's. I've heard some great things from a trusted cupcake connoisseur- my friend Stacey who, like me, spent some time living in New York and longs for a Magnolia/Buttercup substitute in the Windy City. And apparently the cupcakes at Sweet Mandy B's are only $1.50. I'll have to let you know if this one meets my expectations.

Following a trip for cupcakes (I'm running to the bakery to negate the calories), I think I'll pop in my newest Netflix rental and relax until 8 pm, when Tony & Carmella find their way to my TV.

(What all this laziness equates to is NOT packing. Yes, we are moving in 2-3 weeks. No, I am not going to start packing yet.)

No comments: