Friday, March 03, 2006

apologies & joaquin

Readers,

I feel as though I have neglected you recently. My posts have been insubstantial and infrequent. I apologize. Life has been exhausting and unpredictable recently, and it has caused my blogging to go by the wayside. I feel like there are so many things I need to tell you and I've been holding back. Don't be offended; this has happened with my best friend before. So much so that we developed JETT (Jill Erin Talk Time) which is our opportunity to just talk about anything because we will go a few weeks without really saying anything to each other. This weekend I've got very minimal plans, just a few birthdays to celebrate. Meaning I will be able to devote my attention to you.

Erin

p.s. This photo of Joaquin from Vanity Fair is now tacked on the wall next to my head at work. It's getting me through the long days. I recommend this practice to anyone spending too much time at work.

No comments: