Saturday, February 11, 2006

Too tired to think of a title

I need a vacation.

I am exhausted. It has been one long week of working and social obligations. And it yet to end. I worked Monday through Friday. Today. Tomorrow.

To top it all off, I have had some obligation each night this week with the exception of Thursday. I'm worn out. Tired. And need to get away. I've spent little time at home this week, which is probably why I opted out of going to my friend's birthday party tonight. I can relax, go to bed early, and rest up for more fun at the office tomorrow afternoon. I feel horrible about missing the party - it's a friend of mine who ALWAYS comes to each and every event his friends host. Skipping out tonight makes me feel like a terrible friend. But I could barely keep my eyes open, let alone put mascara on my lashes. Besides, it's cold outside and I'd rather just go to bed.

1 comment:

Tyjen said...

you need some "me" time. stat!