Monday, February 27, 2006

Fat Tuesday Resolutions


As I told my boss this morning, the clothes stayed on at Mardi Gras.

However, there are a few things I need to STOP doing immediately:

1) Hanging out with FFG. I keep telling myself this and I keep going back on my word. Just the right amount of alcohol and I forget my resolution.

2) Drunk text messages. This is something I should have stopped last year, but like the above problem, it seems like a good idea at the time. I apologize to those on the receiving end.

That's all I've got right now....I'm sure as another weekend passes, I'll realize additional things I should quit as well. In the meantime, I'll work on these two.

The best thing I got out of the weekend (besides my light-up Jaeger beads)? A love of Bloody Marys.

No comments: