Wednesday, August 02, 2006

quickie

I know, I know. I haven't been blogging. I apologize. But I haven't had a lot to write and, if I did write, I don't want to bore you with my gushing.

Because I am crazy about A. And he is obviously crazy about me. I just hung out with him for a few hours after class and I am still smiling. He is so honest about how he feels - it's fantastic. I find myself being relatively open with him too, even though (as we discussed tonight) I don't let people in very easily. He met more of my friends last weekend. I met more of his friends soon after that. We passed each other's tests. Our friends are fond of us. My friend Leslie was impressed with the chemistry between A and I, as well as how clearly he was into me. I could tell it made her happy to see me so happy. His friends, including an ex-girlfriend, liked me. It's always hard penetrating the girl group of friends, but it seems like I did very well.

This weekend I will be spending most of my time in Grant Park at Lollapalooza so I might not see A very much. We've basically planned all of our free time around each other. That goes for next week as well when I attend some friend's birthday party with him (this will be the second time). It seems I was invited. And that's pretty damn cool.

No comments: