Wednesday, August 17, 2005

i hope it doesn't hurt

it's my first time and, i have to admit, i'm a little nervous. at least i'm in my own bed and i made the choice to do this. but still, opening myself up to public scrutiny (and potentially harsh criticism) is something i usually shy away from. especially after witnessing the harshness that occurs when certain teenage girls have blogs and then appear (as heinously spoiled brats) on an MTV reality show.

so here goes, my attempt at writing in public and opening myself up to any and everything......but this is first time will be short and painless.....my roommate is telling me to stop playing with my new toy (the lovely computer i am working on) and get to bed....she's right. but despite how much sleep i get, i'll still need a large coffee to get me through the first hour or so of work....

No comments: