Wednesday, July 11, 2007

she's so hot...like a curry

Umm....have you watched Flight of the Conchords? I resisted at first because I didn't really need another show to get into. But to be honest, all I regularly watch these days are Big Love and Entourage (long live HBO). So last week after Entourage, I left the TV on and tried out Flight of the Conchords. A bit odd but, like many an odd show, I've watched all of the episodes now (4 in total) and am totally loving it.

Give it a shot...and I hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think we watch the same TV! I adore HBO. "You're the best looking girl I've ever shared a kabob with..."

Max Wastler said...

See if you can get your hands on their HBO Special from a few years ago. YouTube it if you have to.

You'll be in on all the shows songs before you see the new episodes. The coming episode features my favorite song, "Business Time."

erin said...

Max - thanks for the YouTube advice....something to watch when I have a bit of free time.